iC experts were speakers of educational workshop and 4 days together with specialists from dena shared experience with participants from Uzbekistan in the following way:
- Spoke about the best practices of performance of energy audits for multi-apartment buildings
- Analyzed legal aspects and norms
- Discussed the experience of certification of energy efficient buildings in Ukraine and EU
- Told about tools of data collection and its processing
- Analyzed possible mistakes.
The workshop for professional energy auditors of residential sector in Uzbekistan was organized and held from 2nd to 5th of November by experts from iC consulenten in cooperation with German energy agency dena and supported by the Ministry of household and communal service of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Consulting center “Kelajak Shahri Rivoji”. Experts from energy efficiency, household utilities, engineering consulting and construction sectors took part in the workshop.
If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.